Pages

6.02.2011

Paper Wings

Okay so two very different songs. One a mash-up with an all-star lyricist, the other a remix of a Australian singer with a dynamic vocal range. Sadly, I'm in a rush again, I hope that doesn't break too many hearts. Lemme know, I'll find a way to mend them.

Team Teamwork is a guy that mashes up some pretty weird songs. The Ocarina of Rhyme, which is where this comes from, is a perfect example of just how strange they get. This one, and a few others off the album, turned out amazingly and then some. Of course, this is to be expected, but I even showed it to a friend of mine that hates rap, and he liked it. So maybe some of you that share his views will too!

Sia is an Austrialian pop singer with a taste of the exotic in style. She has an impressive vocal range and some hugely different songs. The remix is done by German (I think) DJ Jens O. He adds to it an upbeat dance bass line.

So there we have it, I hope you enjoy the variety of songs that I have to offer for you. I'm out!

Don't Touch Me(Team Teamwork Remix)-Busta Rhymes
The Girl You Lost To Cocaine(Jens O Remix)-Sia

No comments:

Post a Comment