Pages

2.18.2011

F.Y.I.F! Vol.3

So today we have 2AM Club, the electro-rock/made-up-genre band hailing from Mill Valley Cali. Not really a banging place but hey, whatever spawns good music. Although, actually it's the remix that makes me love this song. Even further confusing the genre of this song. Which,while bothering my OCD part,making fun time for my ears!

Right, so remix is done by half of Chiddy Bang, another odd genre'd hip-hop-ish group from PA. Xaphoon Jones is actually Noah Berisin. They're story makes me love blogs, through them, Chiddy Bang got a record deal with EMI due to an online following. It makes me smile. Then, they left EMI, cause the man is bad or something. That's always what I get out of "creative differences". Butttt they still released this song which is good cause it's pretty much a party anthem.

Listen to the words, they don't require much thought, but that's the beauty of it, it's still enjoyable. And the washing X's off hands is something most people have experienced, yes, even me. But, to the song...again, the thumping bass, upbeat melody and lyrics you can sing along to without any kind of pitch makes it great to listen to when the mood is right. And if not, always good for summer driving. So enjoy the night and I'm out!


Nobody In Love(Xaphoon Jones Remix)-2AM Club

No comments:

Post a Comment