Pages

2.09.2011

Introducing...

...DUBSTEP! Not to you guys of course, I've posted it plenty(a few) times here before. Speaking of which, this blog is REALLY not that representative of my musical choices, while all the songs I post here I like, the distribution of genre's is really not that accurate. Not that it matters I suppose, just as I scrolled through my iTunes for a song to post, I noticed the oddity. Right so, dubstep, this was the song that gateway'd(?) me to the genre of big drops and heavy sounds.

M'Black is UK based Matt Schwartz, the audio engineer, DJ,composer, song writer and musician. He's pretty much everything music rolled into one person. Honestly, I didn't even know he existed until this song, some of his other tracks, also dance like the original of this is, are likable enough, but nothing outstanding in my limited exposure. Born in Israel, which honestly, I've never stumbled across another musician from there, he has most of his vocals done by "Nicole". Yes, that's all I can find out through my cursory search, lemme know if anyone knows more because the vocals are very well done.

The remix is through the mastery of Bare Noize, the London born and based duo of Daniel Brown and Oliver Pile. The English duo are rather well known on the Dubstep scene, as I found out soon after my exposure to the hammers the deliver. Songs with Skrillex and deals with mau5trap and The Ministry Of Sound. Through this touring with big names, as well as residency at some clubs in London and the Ibiza club scene during the summer. This duo of dubstep danger(oh yes) have made an impression with this song that made me embrace a whole new culture, so to me, they are my godfathers of the genre.

I've got both the vocal edit and regualar mix, so enjoy them, pick or your favorite or love them both, I'm out!

Heart Break(Bare Noize Remix)-M'Black
M'Black - Heartbreak (Bare Noize Vocal Edit) by Bare Noize

No comments:

Post a Comment