Pages

2.11.2011

F.Y.I.F! Vol.2

Yet another party anthem post. This one features remix duo The White Panda. With mash-ups becoming more popular, as previously stated, these two put out some club bangers, and they're getting some recognition for it. They even made Waka Flocka's terrible song enjoyable to listen to by mashing it with Romanian dance epic Stereo Love by Edward Maya. But, on to this song.

I've never really been a fan of Kid Cudi's breakthrough song but it gave him a career so good on him. I've heard the bassline sped up and used in a few other mash-ups, most notably Mochi Beat's version. Tiesto's hit is less known cause,well, it's club music. And no one remembers the name of those songs. Except people like me, who love club music even with all their trashy thumps and bad dance moves. The White Panda are Procrast and DJ Griffi, and as far as I can tell, both from LA. They have two albums,Versus and Rematch, both downloadable for free. That makes them awesome. They perform with Panda masks on,no idea why but maybe next post about them, and there most likely will be, I'll have found out. But for now, all I know is their music, and damn is it good!

These two make an odd marriage of two very different songs, and it makes for a great dance track, even during the day as a "pick-me-up". So finish listening to the song, download it, call up some people and celebrate the end of the week! Have a good one guys, I'm out!

Escape Day N' Nite(Kid Cudi//Tiesto)-The White Panda

No comments:

Post a Comment