Pages

2.07.2011

NEVERshoutALWAYS

So I have a song today that I know very little about and it's making me feel a little uncomfortable posting about it but here we go, walking on the wild edge of blogging! Today, we've got See Spaces by Teeth.

This is where I start feeling awkward. I don't know what to say about the musical group comprised of Ximon Tayki,labeled as "Electronics" meaning...I don't know. Veronica So is their singer and Simon Whybray is on drums. I know some are from Dalston, in London and some from Bushwick,that's New York. All of this I gathered from their Facebook page but beyond I really don't know. I've looked around and their "Website", if it can be called that, is just a list of youtube videos and redirects. So, I think I will just end this awkward ramble about a group I know nothing about. However, the song is good.

Speaking of the song, it's remixed by DREAMTRAK DIAMOND SOUND whom I feel just as awkward talking about. He, being Oli Horton, hails again from London, this time Hackney so maybe that's close to Dalston, I'd never heard of either of them before today. I have however, heard of Oli before, and most of his remixes I have taken a liking to such as his remix of Long Amongst Ruin's Home. And he doesa good job again with Teeht's song.

So, I hope you didn't read that mass of awkward that was my post, because it probably was a waste of your time, but the song isn't so enjoy. I'm (awkwardly) out!

See Spaces(DREAMTRAK DIAMOND SOUND remix)-Teeth

No comments:

Post a Comment