Pages

11.26.2011

Asian Obsession

Happy Weekend everyone! Depressingly, I'm not skiing right now, but that's because it wasn't worth the trip. So that makes me feel a bit better, but still sad. So to drown my sorrows here's an upbeat remix by the up and coming Standford based duo, Sex Ray Vision. They give out a ton of free music, and that they're genre when you download their music "Awesome", so that just proves it.
Paradise(Sex Ray Vision Remix)-Coldplay
Also, ever notice how remix-able Coldplay is? I didn't until just now.

And here we have a remix of a KPop song, because I'm that obsessed with Girl's Generation, their cuteness is just so powerful. And because Robotaki does an amazing job of making an already upbeat song even more dance worthy with poppy beats and delicious melodies. So he also gives out free music, totally check it out. Even better, he's Canadian!
The Boys(Robotaki Remix)-Girl's Generation

So there you have it, hope your weekend goes well everyone, I'm out!

No comments:

Post a Comment