Pages

11.20.2011

New Start

So short post again, just about got my life under control so I can start being more regular again. So for now, Ii'm going to eat lunch and post some music because that's just how it's gunna work out. Lilly Allen with a honestly vulgar song about...well I'm sure you can figure it out. Oblivion does a pretty good job making some big womps, and drops that will break your teeth. I didn't find it too over the top like I find quite a bit of dubstep lately,but be the judge.
Not Fair (Oblivion Remix)-Lilly Allen

The second song here today is something with only one artist I recognize but damn, this one sure makes me wish it wasn't Sunday afternoon. Blast it loud.
Alive(Basto Remix)-Adrian Lux & The Good Natured

Have a good couple days guys, I'm out!


No comments:

Post a Comment