Pages

11.09.2011

Midnight Life

So MW3 dropped yesterday, and half of my campus has not left their rooms yet I'm pretty sure. Sadly for me, I don't have it, because well I just don't. But for those of you that aren't acting like mushrooms I've got some good music (I think it's pretty good anyway) to fill your ears and get you through the rest of week. I have reading break so today is my last day of classes, Woo! So here we've got Dave Edwards, an insanely talented producer from New York that had some how escaped me finding him. He dropped his debut EP last month and you guys should really download it. Or at least check it out here. Here's a track off of it, just as sneak peak.
Never See Tomorrow-Dave Edwards & Silver Medallion

And second we've got the heavy sampling, British hip-hop duo known as Rizzle Kicks. The burst on the scene last year, and just released an album which you guys should really check out, they're hella talented.
Down With The Trumpets-Rizzle Kicks
Lol well I may have messed up the url a bit, fixed now.

So I'm off to not be here, so I may or may not post on Friday. I think I will because I can do the write up and chose which song I want to post for you guys on the bus ride home and just do the linking once I get home.... Yeah that's a good plan. So check back on Friday, I'll have some more music up for you guys, have a good week. I'm out!

No comments:

Post a Comment