Pages

11.15.2011

In Control?

So this week is pretty much just awful for me, lab reports due, midterms and projects assigned left,right and center. But that's okay, because I stumbled upon two very talented artists in the last couple of days,which is good because that means that I'm having time to look for music! So I know I've been focusing on electronic music lately, but it's been what's getting me through the day, keeping me focused. So as it's snowing right now, I feel like I should switch it up for a post. So here's Yuna, an incredibly talented Malaysian singer(in English, don't worry), with some chilling vocals.
Someone Out Of Town-Yuna

On the flip side of my I've been abusing electronica coin, is actually electronica...kinda. It's classified as "drumstep" according to Shanghai producer ConRank. But it's a very relaxing devastatingly melodic remix that the rule I set for myself of no electronic music needs to be broken.
Set Fire To The Third Bar(ConRank Remix)-Snow Patrol & Martha Wainwright

Have a good couple of days, after this nice chill post. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment