Pages

11.22.2011

Done To Death

Oh man, I'm even getting this post up on time! I feel so accomplished. Anyways, here's some delicious indie goodness from a band that is actually from Vancouver. That's pretty sick because there's a very few bands that I've actually heard of and liked from my hometown, but here's some love, their EP is up for free here, so get it. Give them some money if you can, they totally deserve it.
Gold-Wake! Owl

In a completely opposite direction,something by LightsoverLA,or AT DAWN WE RAGE, either one, I'm really not sure. As far as I can figure from my sleep addled mind, they are the same person, simply different projects. Now, I've got a remix by LightsoverLA somewhere on here, and it's still one of my favorites, super synthy and...I'm not sure,just enjoyable. So when I saw something about them, I got super excited, and I'm not disappointed.
Human(LightsoverLA Remix)-Ellie Goulding
It really isn't fair, someone could completely ruin the music and Ellie Goulding's voice would still make it a good song to me. Not that this is the case. In other news, if LightsoverLA ends up reading this, I really do prefer this stuff to AT DAWN WE RAGE,but there's just my opinion, both are good, just different.

So there we go, now to go attend class, I'm so excited. I'm out!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the post! I appreciate it a ton and glad your a fan of both projects!

    LightsoverLA was fun and I still do stuff with it here and there but I can't lie..I love me some dubstep and with ADWR I was able to do so much more original stuff..Sometimes feel like I got to caught up in remixes with LOLA. I am actually thinking of doing an original LightsoverLA EP in the near future :)

    Super big ups for the post!

    -Stormy

    ReplyDelete