Pages

11.07.2011

Fight For Days

So I'm going to skip the prelude, just start listening to this song, Neon Hitch's voice is making it hard for me concentrate on anything except this damn song.
Ass Back Home-Gym Class Heroes & Neon Hitch
I'm pretty much addicted to this song, it's been replay for the last day and I'm still not sick of it. The Gym Class Heroes used to be one of those indie-hiphop bands that no one had heard of, but now they've actually put out some pretty popular stuff and it makes me happy. The hook in this song is so damn addictive though.

And this this corner, we have Manila based producer Manila Killa (omg what a clever name!) who so kindly released some free music. So take a listen, and check them out, if you like this one. I'm a big fan of Mike Posner, his voice is something that doesn't really happen that often, so I try to enjoy it.
Please Don't Go(Manila Killa Remix)-Mike Posner
This post is up a bit later, and they will be starting now because I am writing them after my first class instead of before now. Except on the days when I start later...yeah it's just confusing. If you have twitter, I update that when I post and try to give shoutouts to the people I'm posting about. Unless they're big and famous and wouldn't care. But yeah, I have to start studying for a midterm I have tomorrow, so I'm out!

No comments:

Post a Comment