Pages

11.11.2011

Out of Town

Alright nice and quick because well, it's my weekend, and as much as I wish I actually got a weekend, it's turned into a oh shit homework time. Thanks professor, this is totally how I wanted to spend reading break, actually reading...
Daft Punk is of course pretty much a staple in my music playlist, I just never post anything on aT by them because, well there's nothing new and new music is good! Not that old music is... and now I'm rambling, so here you go, a dandy little remix of a classic,by some fellow Frenchmen.
Something About Us(Cherokee Remix)-Daft Punk

On the other side, here's some British pop music, because I still love Neon Hitch. As proved by a most a few days ago, and now again with her! So just enjoy it you guys,don't judge me too harshly!
Poisoned With Love-Neon Hitch

So I hope you guys enjoy this short post, it was a much needed break from smashing my face into homework for the last few hours, and it's only 1030AM! Have a good weekend everyone, and if you're from Canadaland like me, it's Remembrance day, so Remember. Be thankful for the things we have because of what other's have sacrificed.


No comments:

Post a Comment