Pages

11.03.2011

Every Other Way

So my mouse died yesterday, it served me so well... I'm really sad I had to pick up another one last night to fill in for it while I decide if I want to spend some actual money on one because I'm much to big of a nerd to just buy one and go with it at this point. Any suggestions? The one I picked up has a pinky rest and it's driving me crazy so I know I don't want one of those, it makes typing feel really weird because I have to hold my mouse super cramped up. Anyways, after that aside of showing just how super cool I am... Music!!

Super ambient/whatever you want to call it for the first two songs today. We've talked about Germany Germany and how much I love him, seriously he's fantastic. His indie-electronic vibe is just great for so many reasons. So here' something by him. And to compliment that something by someone who has music quite similar, Baths.
Dance-Germany Germany
Aminals-Baths
ps,not a typo in the name

So this song was good to start with, two of the biggest names in production, not only of House and various other forms of electronic music but both have worked on some huge pop hits which is impressive simply because you have to be pretty damn good to be hired by a AAA record label. Anyways, I don't understand how but Avicii played 3 shows in Halloween and none of them were on my side of the country. He is apparently going to Vancouver for Boxing day which if that's the case there is a high possibility I'll be going to that. I hope anyways. Anyways,check out Special Features, he's going off like crazy.
Sunshine(Special Features Bootleg)-Avicii & Guetta

Hope this will help you get to the end of the week, the promise of a nearby ski hill opening on November 24th and not early December made my week,but music always helps. I'm out guys ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment