Pages

11.18.2011

What You Know

I know, I know I didn't post yesterday and I was supposed to, I was too busy surviving my week of death with midterms, formal reports and projects due on top of the normal assignments, oh yay. I had such a good time. So last night instead of studying I spent like 3 hours finding new music, and now here's a sample of what has been keeping me awake after not sleeping all week.
I posted the original of this song when Guetta's latest album came out, so I find it fitting to post up a remix by one of the Mafia, whose album I finally got around to getting. And wouldn't you know it, I like it. So yeah, here's Alesso working some magic.
Titanium(Alesso Remix)-David Guetta & Sia

It also snowed here in the last week like a foot. Which is sooooooo damn exciting! It means that ski season starts pretty damn soon. And here's a nice other-side-of-the-coin song, with the undeniable flow of XV. This guy has some insane lines, and the upbeat and happiness of this song, is just what is needed for this Friday Night.
Awesome(Remix)-XV & Pusha T

So blast it loud, and have a damn good weekend. I'm out!


No comments:

Post a Comment