Pages

3.03.2011

Amneisa

So I promised I would up more Example, and here it is. Okay, so it is augmented by Fred Falke's remixing skills, and that's okay, just accept it and love it. Also, as a preface, you guys won't be getting any links today and it will be shorter today, I'm writing this in my study at school so I don't have the time nor the processing power to make this computer do things quicker. To the song!

As previously mentioned, Example is a British pop explosion that burst into the scene with his album that came out in 2009, called Won't Go Quietly. It topped charts in the UK, all of his singles were hits and memorable one's at that. One thing that made him a little different then the rest of the pop scene was that his songs weren't all the same. So, with that in mind, check out his other songs(I'd suggest Kickstarts and the Bar 9 Remix of it) and consider buying his albums, it's worth it.

The remix is done by Fred Falke, the France residing German producer/remixer. He's worked with a great many of people, giving them the oppuritunity have a huge name slapped on their music, and it turns out well. Anyways, that marketing was not needed with Example, being more then known in his own right(in Europe, not North America). But what he did do to this song was give it even more of a summer love feel then it already has. For that, he earns points, taking a song that I already liked and remixing it, making it good as well, is not a very common occurrence. And that's okay, just when I do find one where I have a hard time picking between the two of them,it means the music world is smiling on me.

Anyways, as Spring approaches and we yearn for the sun, I will keep posing s'more summer jams. I hope you guys enjoy the tune, and sorry for the mess of a post. I'm out!

Watch The Sun Come Up(Fred Falke Remix)-Example

No comments:

Post a Comment