Pages

3.25.2011

F.Y.I.F! Vol.5

So apparently my last short post didn't go over so well, but I'm back home today, for the moment at least, and I'll try to make this one more interesting. It seems my ramblings actually interest some people, who knew! We've got a very European song today, and hopefully that goes well!

Axwell is one of the most known Swedish producers in the electronic arena, with some huge hits as a solo artist and then last year with the emergence of Swedish House Mafia, a super group from...oooo shocker, Sweden! Right, Axwell was big before he teamed with the a duo of best friends and he shows his skill in his production and live acts. Feel the Vibe was perhaps the song that he made his name on, but in no way is it his only good song, and remixes are also something he excels at,remixing big names such as Usher and Madonna, but also in the electronic arena. He's done remixes of Adrian Lux and Bob Sinclair, even some old classic artists like Robbie Rivera. In short, he's done well for himself, and is still going strong.

This song was made prior to the creation of Swedish House Mafia so we only have two of the members in this song, along with Axwell we have Sebastian Ingrosso. A rising star, he made his mark when he burst onto the scene in 2009 hitting #16 in DJ Mag, which is pretty damn good considering he was previously unranked! However, his real excellence lies in producing, as he's been doing it since he was a kid, with his Father also being a producer, it was a natural progression. He's got an eye for talent, putting up some big names under his own label, and he's just getting warmed up from the looks of things.

Casimir is relatively unknown, okay he's a fucking ghost. I hadn't heard of this guy until this song and it took like like 30 mins to find out anything about this guy. Click on his name and you'll get all I know. He's a kid from the Netherlands, and he has some pretty good remixes, even if they are limited. So there ya have it, I am clueless about this guy.

So I hope that this fuels your partying tonight, or just your desire for some awesome music, cause it sure did for me last night. Enjoy the weekend,and I'll talk to your faceless,nameless,mute guys in two days...hopefully. I'm out!

Together(Casimir Bootleg)-Axwell and Sebastian Ingrosso

No comments:

Post a Comment