Pages

3.11.2011

F.Y.I.F! Vol.4

Oh it's Friday once again, and it's pouring rain so that's kinda depressing but it is spring so I can't really expect much anything else from Vancouver. But, today, or tonight for some, I've got a banger for you guys. I'll admit, a bit too hard on the bass, but overall a pretty good song. Let's get to it!

Busy P is a French electro producer that pumps out some big tunes and produces some of the best that represent the scene from that part of the world. He's the owner of Ed Banger Records which houses the likes of French MC Uffie and Electro producer Mr.Oizo. Yeah, those names probably don't mean much but they are pretty significant if you are into French House, which my friend is and he informs me I should be, but Uffie is really the only one I've really liked. Aside from this song of course, it makes me wanna jump and shout or something. Crookers are an Italian duo that have put out some big remixes considering that they just released their album last year. Salmon Dance by the Chemical Brothers and Day N' Nite by Kid Cudi.

This song, as mentioned, has an at times overbearing bass, a good beat and some catchy lyrics. When I first heard the song, the bass was the only thing hearable(totally a word) and it's oppressiveness turned me off of it. But it grew on me, and it's for sure a good party song. But it does take some getting used to, so give it a chance. If not, check out the above songs,they're also good. So with that, I wish you all a good weekend, sorry again for the short post, and I'm out!


To Protect and Entertain(Crookers Remix)-Busy P ft. Murs

No comments:

Post a Comment