Pages

3.17.2011

Rush!

This is gunna have to be a quick post, I'm taking a study break during my spare block to post this, most of my teachers decided to dump a bunch of stuff on us as it is the last week before March Break. So yay for that, but still, I have a desire to post so post I will.

12th Planet a dubstep producer that has just started making waves in recent times. But hey, dubstep is a new genre so I guess everyone is decently "new". But anyways, he generally remixes stuff, as it is alot easier to pump out content that is someone elses' with your twist on it. PS, I love remixes. Skrillex brings some harder hits to this track and it's pretty damn impressive. I know some people might find it too hard, but I like this one. My blog, my opinion ♥. If you wanna know more about Sonny Moore, aka Skrillex, click the tag at the bottom, I've posted about him before.

Girls Generation is a Korean Pop band that is possibly the most successful both outside and inside South Korea. And their music is super catchy!

Right, so I'm off, oh and I'd suggest watching the Gee music video;) I'm out!

Needed Change-12th Planet and Skrillex
Gee-Girls Generation

No comments:

Post a Comment