Pages

4.21.2011

Melodic Musings

Before you quit right away from the start for those of you that don't like what sounds like house, I promise you it's much different. So hear it out, or get the radio cut, it's alot shorter and still has all the magic it can give! So now that's taken care of,we move onto the song that makes me wanna dance in the streets at night.

Right, so that's a tad strange of a start to a post for me, but let us get to it. Adrian Lux is a guy that is making a name for himself on the electronic scene, and it's because of the magical melodies that he can create. I don't know if we've talked about him here before, but I don't think so. So you get the full deal, yay! Adrian Lux is a Swedish born and raised electronic mastermind from Stockholm, and he's got some great support to start, signed with dance world giant Ultra Records, he's poised just from that to get some air time. Stack that on top of the ability to cut and mix through genre's ranging from dance to some of M.I.A's most sought after lyrics. He took a trip to Brazil soon after graduation high school and was exposed to the electro scene there, and it moved him to try out his hand at trying to make people dance for hours. And it sure worked, he's got respect from big names like deadmau5 and kaskade, as well as blog love and radio stations as big as BBC1 as fans.

So the melody created by this song literally kept me up for a day, I couldn't get it out of my head and I didn't want to. Acoustic guitar has always done it for me, and mix that in with some beautiful vocals along with a nice bassline plus a ton of synths makes me a very happy camper. What I said about making me want to dance was true, and that's honestly don't something that I feel like doing on a daily basis. In short, I really do like this song, and I don't know why it took me song long to post it and share it with you guys.

Hope you guys have a good Good Friday being easter weekend and all, I know I will. I'm out.


Teenage Crime-Adrian Lux
^takes a while to load

^Radio cut I like this one better

In honor of Portal two being released, check out this

No comments:

Post a Comment