Pages

4.10.2011

Unfocused Eyes

So today we've got a nice chillwave vocal trance thing going on for you guys. It seems pretty fitting for me seeing as it's pouring rain outside and that's no fun, but it is giving me a chance to do pretty much nothing all day and not feel bad about it, so without press play and enjoy a this mellow tune on a lazy Sunday.

Cinnamon Chasers is an alias for Londoner new to the scene, starting releasing back in 2008 with his latest album which this song comes from Science. Prior to being Cinnamon Chasers, he was a couple other things, and has been playing live in clubs around the world for about 4 years. Science was released this year, and it shows a pretty major shift in his music, and he's got some pretty big notice for it, especially with a club version coming out pretty soon. Music has always been around this guy, his father and uncle were part of the English Invasion band The Kinks that gained popularity in America around the same time the Beatles did.

The song itself is reminds me alot of a fusion of Daft Punk and ATB. Yeah, pretty random I know, but the vocals remind alot of the ones used in Discovery and the music sounds like ATB's trance sounding stuff. Of course, this is simply my opinion, and I'd be glad to hear what you guys think. Honestly, it hurts I've had this blog since November I think, and zero comments. That's just not cool, but I digress. Science is sadly not as standout as I thought it would be, but it does have moments of great sparks, and it's those that make me say you guys should check it out, and keep an eye on this guy. He's got some pretty big things coming.

With that, my post is done, and I can go back to relaxing on this depressing Sunday,and hope that you guys enjoy the music as much as I did. I'm out!


.
Download

No comments:

Post a Comment