Pages

5.29.2011

Breathe Me

I know, I know, it's a post I got up late again. I'm sorry, I'll work on that. Now that's over, I have two songs that are...well very mellow, some what depressing, but incredibly enjoyable.

Something Corporate is, or was I'm not sure, a band that hails from the Orange County,California. It's headed up by the same guy that started Jack's Mannequin which is a band that's pretty similar. Wow, not a shocker at all. Anyways, his music is characterized by delicious piano melodies and heartbreaking vocals. And he delivers on this song.

The next song is a little bit more well know, although I honestly like Konstantine better. Anyways, Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zeros is a side project of several musicians in other bands, but this song generated so much success that it's considered a band and not a project. The Remix Artist Collective is an entity I have posted about before. They re-imagine a ton of songs, and this remix for sure improves the original in my humble opinion.

Also, I suppose I should talk about how different we look over here at audioTASTIC. Pretty much, I got bored of the old setup, so I decided to try something on the totally other end of the spectrum, and this is what you get. Yes, you, because I'm too lazy to have creative ability so soon after making this. Feedback is appreciated though, mainly wondering if the colors are abrasive on the eyes so let me know!

Konstantine-Something Corporate
Home(RAC Mix)-Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zeros

No comments:

Post a Comment