Pages

5.17.2011

Like You Mean It

Okay so a couple things, first off when I started this post I wasn't planning to post the second song, but I heard it and it was the first remix of Raise Your Weapon that wasn't terrible I've heard, and I love deadmau5 so deal, more awesome music! Also, I'm sick, so that's my excuse for my short post.

Move.Meant is who this post was going to focus around, but then I realized that I really do not know much about this California based hip-hop group that flows with a distrubing amount of similarity to the legendary Common. Of course, it isn't quite there and few of Move.Meant's lines are covered in cliche. Make no mistake, this is not to say that the song is not amazing, it is for sure one of the few true hip-hop song's I've stumbled upon recently.

Madeon is a young French electronic producer that exploded a little while ago, and then again a few days ago when Pete Tong gave his delicious remix of Raise Your Weapon some Radio 1 play and the whole world turned their eyes to this kid. His style is French electro for sure, but it's nice to see a Frenchmen get some play on an English station, jokes.

Anyways, I'm feeling like death so enjoy the songs, I know I sure did. Have a good few days, I'm out.


Can't Call It-Move.Meant
Raise Your Weapon(Madeon Remix)-deadmau5

No comments:

Post a Comment