Pages

5.08.2011

No One to Call

So today is gunna be different. A couple remixes of the same song, with less of me talking,and more of you listening. It's mother's day, and you guys should go give your mother's some hugs and make the dinner or something. They'll appreciate it ♥
Yeah, I score brownie points like a boss!

Please Don't Go(Hype Jones and Pierce Fulton Remix)
A pretty good remix, lots of build up, and that's not always bad. But I was expecting a bit more of a hammer. Still, the piano tune melody gave me some to be happy about and the transitions are pretty good

Please Don't Go(DJ Kues Remix)
A chillwave remix of Mr.Posner and it turns out pretty good. Not the best remix in my opinion,but something to relax to if you feel like having a nice Sunday afternoon or something. Mixing the bassline of a French Electro song with a dance pop artist maybe wasn't the best of ideas, but it's not bad!

Please Don't Go(DOSVEC Remix)
Yeah, honestly not a good call, and I had to toss it in here to show that I don't love everything that includes these two.

Please Don't Go(Butch Clancy Remix)
Probably my favorite version of the song, including the original. I know, blasphemy, but I'm a big fan of remixes and Butch adds that little bit extra to enhance the dance-ability of the song. At the same time, it's good to chill to. Both hands up! and shades on driving anthem's for sure.

So there you have it, I hope you guys enjoyed them, grab the ones you like, don't for the ones you hate! Have a good mother's day, I'm out!


No comments:

Post a Comment