Pages

5.03.2011

Stop And Stare

So here we go, a song that makes me wanna spend nights dancing and laughing on the streets. Yeah, I know it's a bit chill of a song but that's just what it makes me feel. So with that,let's jump into the information!

The Chemical Brothers are a British duo that started to make waves back in the 90's with a big beat dance genre that achieved some main stream success and they've continued stringing together live sets of epic proportions. They've changed from making their own music, to remixing and back again. They've pumped out some pretty good content, with alot of focus on piano which I always have a soft spot for.

Boys Noize is a young German producer that is, in short, pretty much awesome. He's remixed big names, got a spot on Daft Punk's Tron:Remixed album which is a very big step for anyone. Considering they are pretty much the Guru's of electronic music. I really don't know what else to say about him, he's a big remix artist but doesn't really have anything that goes boom! But hey,maybe that's my inexperience showing. If so, sorry 'bout that ♥

So this is a short post...I really didn't have much to say and honestly, I'm pretty tired. So there's my excuse, I love this song so I wanted to get it up,sorry for totally phoning it on. Have a good day guys, I'm out!

Swoon(Boys Noize Summer Remix)-The Chemical Brothers

No comments:

Post a Comment