Pages

5.13.2011

F.Y.I.F. Vol.8

This post is late, yes, I know, but I have a reason for that! Blogger was down last night and this morning, so there's my reasoning... But anyways what this amounts to is me putting this post up later, but hopefully that's not a big deal! So today we've got these two songs, both very trance-ish, so enjoy the feeling of the night, and embrace it.

Tim Berg is also Avicii, so he's remixing himself. That threw me off when I realized that they were the same person. No idea why he uses two different alias's on the same track, but I that's just how it goes I guess. His real name is Time Bergling and he's 21, yeah that's right, 21, and from Sweden. Scandinavia really has good electronic musicians,damn! He has started collaborating with big names, as big as Tiesto, and stuff like that. He's also on the remixed Tron album with Daft Punk, another big accomplishment. He's gone on a world tour and this song got #1 all over the place, I even heard it on a top40 station and lost my mind! Sadly, it didn't spread as much over here, but still, a great song, with a good dance bassline and some lyrics that make me feel like I should be at a club or driving late at night. As you can tell, I'm a big fan of this song.

Mansions On the Moon is someone that we've talked about before. They make some pretty sick songs, with the production help of Diplo, the American superstar. Junior Boys are a Canadian indie-electronic group that have the original song. They're pretty cool, in recent years they've risen from bedroom producing to some top10 album placements. But anyways, the remix does some pretty good stuff for the song, giving it more chillwave and less indie. But there's my opinion.

So one dance song and one chillwave for the late night trying to fall asleep moments, and you're all set for your Friday night, hope you guys enjoy it, again sorry for the lateness of the post. I'm out!

Bromance(The Love You Seek)(Avicii's Remix)-Tim Berg
Lights Off(MotM x Junior Boys)-Mansions on the Moon

No comments:

Post a Comment