Pages

12.16.2011

Breathe Deep

So here we are again,and I've just discovered that I don't actually have any food in my room and because I go home in a few days,there's no point in actually doing anything about that lack of food. So I get to starve, or actually I just have to go to the caff, but not eat breakfast for the next few days, because I don't want to spend $5 on a bowl of cereal. Right then, music. Haven't had a mashup in a bit, so here's Orlando based producer TeeTs. He really wants people to like his Facebook page, so do that here if you like his music. This is just a sample, I had a hard time picking, and he's only got 6 songs up!
Dirty Sexy Strobes-TeeTs

Here's Jay Fresh, Texas based rapper that has some serious skill. He just dropped an EP that was producer by Electronic music Wizard Pretty Lights, and both of their talents are on display. He's up and coming, hopefully with this kind of flow his career just keeps snow balling into something huge. This right here, was my favorite song off The Delta Project, his EP with Pretty Lights. So check it out, show him some love, all the tracks are free.
On & Off-Jay Fresh

I'm loving that artists are releasing free music to get their name out, they get the publicity, and we get to feel not bad about downloading it...legally of course. Enjoy the music guys, play it loud. I'm out!


No comments:

Post a Comment