Pages

12.30.2011

Tell Her Hi!

With New Years Eve, the biggest party of the year, just around the corner I figured that posting a mashup would be in good taste. Probably helps that DJ Rudy dropped a complete floor mover a few days ago. I guess now it's almost been two weeks, holidays and all. Anyways, this song makes me wish that my life was a dance floor. Listen loud!
Dream Mode (Katy Perry x Coldplay x Rihanna) by MrDJRudy

Here's another song to keep your feet moving. This one is from NY based musictian Outasight. He sells an upbeat, late nights laughing lifestyle of New York, and damn I'm buying it. It's something about hearing someone say "Let's Go", and you know that where ever you're headed it's going to be a damn good time. Keep on dancing.
Outasight - Let's Go by iamoutasight

I might not post on New Years day, or at least not in my morning. We'll see how I feel. I hope you guys have a great New Years, you know what they say, bad choices make good stories. I'm out!


No comments:

Post a Comment