Pages

12.12.2011

Stars Come Out

So I've been busy with Exams, so here's some new music because I love you guys. It's a nice mix between Tinie Tempah and Big Sean, I never imagined hearing them on the same track but here it is, and it works quite well. Some clever lines, with a decent hook and a beat you vibe to. What else could you want from these two young rhymers?
Lucky Cunt-Tinie Tempah & Big Sean

Next I've got a mash up, which I can't take credit for finding, a buddy of mine sent it to me and told me to enjoy. And damn, Californian producer Ipaneema delivers. Mixing the Madeon remix of Raise Your Weapon with Cinema, the smash hit by Benassi, worked deliciously well. It makes me wish that more people made music like this. So blast it loud, cause I think it might be all that gets me through my first exam week.
Rock Your Weapon At The Cinema-Ipaneema

So now I'm off to study for a bit before my exam, well shit. I'm out guys, have a good one.

No comments:

Post a Comment