Pages

12.14.2011

Turn It Down

Late post, yes yes I'm aware, but that's okay because I actually knew what I wanted to post today. Well kind of. Anyways, I've got an exam at 6PM tonight (I know right, lame) that I have to get back to studying for, so let's get to this music thing. These two Finish guys that go by the name Timo Juuti & Hector 87 did an absolutely amazing remix of M83's already great song Midnight City. Turns out I'm a bit late to the party train, I had never heard of them before, but check out their music because it's sweet. Buy it if you've got some money to donate to their cause, that is the cause of making great music! Anyways, listen loud.
Midnight City(Timo Juuti & Hector 87 Remix)-M83

Secondly, in a totally different direction, we've got Carousel, an indie-electro (ish) group based out of...San Fran I think. They make some fucking great music to start, even better, they give it away! Yay! Their EP is right here and their singles,including The Thrill, are right here. So please, check them out, and give them lots of love. Then they'll keep making music as cheerful and fresh as this!
The Thrill-Carousel

So I'm actually pretty happy right now, because at the end of this day, I'll be 3/5th's of the way through my exams, and it's all down hill from there, right? Yeah sorta, anyways I'm out!


Oh, as a bonus, check out this Pop-Rock band's cover of a Taylor Swift song, it's really cool, and I don't even like this song that was a mega-smash-millionsofdollars hit. Go Home Freshmen is pretty damn cool, their name is fitting considering I'm actually going home in a week(ish) and I am a Freshmen. Right, I need to stop writing this and start studying, but yeah, download their stuff. Here's a link to their two covers that I have in my head right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment