Pages

12.09.2011

Far From Home

So here's me, sleep deprived, and having to write an exam in too few hours. Here we go with music because I'm going to pass out after this and hope like hell I do well after studying my eyes out. To start we've got a nice upbeat remix of a song that makes me want to dance in the first place by Houston based producer Glasnost. He does a good job with some poppy beats and nice claps. Which is fitting. I suppose there's tons of things a girl should do with two hands...
Hands (Glasnost Remix)-The Ting Tings

So who knew, AudioDax doesn't only make big dubstep drops but also things that sound like this. I'm not sure what to call it, indie electronic even? Whatever, it's absolutely delectable. The scratchy sounds that they have mixed in give it a very... visceral feeling. I don't even know anymore,I just think that you guys should check them out, support them, they totally do sound like my next favorite band.
It Goes Cold-AudioDax

So I'm going to go pass out now, I'm out!

No comments:

Post a Comment