Pages

12.05.2011

Home Stretch

So I'm done classes for the Semester officially today,and thus is why I didn't get up until 11 and didn't get around to posting this until now, because I started studying for exams last night until much too early in the morning... But it is okay, because now I have more time to sit here, study my eyes out,and find new music. So here we go,some Nujabes. We've talked about him before, and how much I wish he wasn't dead, his talent was unmatched. Pretty much anything being put out today can no match this Japan native's flow.
Waiting For The Clouds-Nujabes & Substantial

Next we've got GIDDY, Ontario based house producer that burst out a little while ago with the kind of uplifting melody I usually hear from Avicii. It's so similar I actually thought it was him, working with someone else, but no. And damn, I'm glad, without the terrifiyingly slamming bass that has invaded most of electronic music, we've got some nice, crisp house music. He's working with another Canadian producer in Martin Giuffre who I really can't find much about. However, his tracks also hearken to classic House, so check him out too.
Triumph-Giddy & Martin Giuffre

Listen loud everyone, I'm out!

No comments:

Post a Comment