Pages

12.20.2011

Touch The Ground

So I'm headed home today! For like two weeks thanks to semester break and me finally being done exams! Woo! Anyways, besides that exciting news, I'll try to post every two days, but because it's both my birthday and Christmas, we'll see. I might miss a few days, forgive me? ♥ Here's Y LUV's new single. It's super awesome indie-electronic music that I found,and then fell in love with. So give them a listen, there pretty sweet.


I know, this is some pretty experimental music I have to say, but it's super great. For some odd reason it costs $1 to buy the song, but $0 to buy the album... So do that! Anyways, Giraffage is Charlie Yin, a guy based out of San Fran. Beyond that, I haven't really found out much more. Except of course that he makes some fantastic music. So listen and enjoy!


Just so you know, my OCD self had to find two artists that played from the same source before I allowed myself to post this. Oh boy. Anyways, enjoy the music, tell all your friends about them, and have a good few days! I'm out.




No comments:

Post a Comment