Pages

12.03.2011

Bring Them Home

So I'm sitting here waiting for my ride up to the mountain, so I figured I should probably post today. I've seen like 30 people do the walk of shame in the last 10 minutes that I've been awake so I figure some of you could use some music to uh...soothe your dignity. So here's french artist Kick Snare Leave that got some huge respect lately from the song you should be listening to. His indie electro flow is great, really making me wish I knew more about him. So here it is, enjoy.
GunsGat2BeGuns-Kick Snare Leave

And now that I'm rushed, because I may have gotten distracted, here's some Myndset to make you happy, a nice deadmau5 remix, if you're in England go check out the lights show he's putting on, it looks insane.
Aural Psyanpse(Myndset Remix)-deadmau5

I'm off to ski, have a good couple of days. I'm out!

No comments:

Post a Comment