Pages

12.18.2011

Data Conversion

First, a huge song that's been in my head for too long. We've discussed how much I love British accents, especially in singing, and The Wombats do a great job writing songs too. Lenno is this guy that makes some pretty smashing music from Finland. Check him out, please. He's awesome.
1996(Lenno Remix)-The Wombats

Next up, we've got Mitch-Mash who makes some of my favorite mashups, so check him out too. This time, he drops in some rhymes over Coyote Kisses already sick song Acid Wolfpack. His songs still make me wish there was flashing lights around me all the time. Listen loud!
Acid Rappack-Mitch Mash
Short post, I know. I'm forgoing studying, which I should be doing, to go skiing so that's why I'm a bit rushed, anyways, I hope you guys enjoy the music, keep it real. I'm out!

1 comment:

  1. I like this post. I just find company Informatics Outsourcing from Google search. They are an Offshore Data Management company providing Data Management-Data Conversion service Worldwide with affordable price.

    ReplyDelete